Excel® has many tools that can help businesses make better decisions for purchasing, training and marketing. This one hour e-workshop will help you to make the most of those tools to grow your business by making intelligent decisions.
- Get a firm understanding of working with Excel® in business.
- Install Solver for use in data analysis.
- Learn to configure and use Goal Seek.
- Learn to configure and use Scenario Manager.
- Review case study of linking sheets and workbooks for just-in-time ordering.
- Learn to configure and use Solver
:00 to :05 – Introduction and optimizing learning
:05 to :15 – Scenario #1 – Goal Seek
:15 to :30 – Scenario #2 – Scenario Manager
:30 to :40 – Scenario #3 – Case Study of Martial Arts Studio
:40 to :55 – Scenario #3 – Solver
:55 to :00 – Q&A
Live webinar times are based on US Pacific Time (PST or PDT).
Webinar time conversions:
9am PST or PDT / 10am MST or MDT / 11am CST or CDT / 12pm EST or EDT
10am PST or PDT / 11am MST or MDT / 12pm CST or CDT / 1pm EST or EDT
11am PST or PDT / 12pm MST or MDT / 1pm CST or CDT / 2pm EST or EDT
For more information click on the link to view or download the flyer for Excel® for Business